19 Nov COVID-19 Coronavirus Update – November 2020
As Governor Jay Inslee has announced new restrictions (due to the rapidly rising number of COVID-19 cases in Washington state), the With A Little Help leadership team wanted to share our commitment to ensuring the safety of our staff, clients, and their families.
Here is a list of the safety measures and procedures we have put in place, effective Tuesday, November 17th, 2020.
- The entire office staff at WALH is working remotely.
- All intakes and assessments will be conducted virtually.
- All paperwork will be available online/digitally.
- Our care team will be connecting with families via conference calls or virtual meetings.
- All employee meetings will be conducted virtually.
- All new employees will take part in virtual orientations.
- All new employees will be required to complete COVID-19 training during orientation.
- All employees will be required to complete a self-assessment and COVID-19 screening before every shift.
- Masks and gloves will be provided to all caregivers.
Our staff, clients, and their families’ health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We appreciate your continued support and patience as we all navigate these trying times.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these recent updates, please do not hesitate to contact us at 206.352.7399 or email@example.com. You can also send us a message via our Contact Form, and a member of our team will get in touch with you.
We Are Here to Help.
Kristen A. Burton
With A Little Help