With a Little Help is a locally owned home care agency: we have been providing companionship and hands-on care in the greater Seattle area for 21 years. Our team values integrity, service, community, and compassion. We are looking to expand and grow while continuing to enrich the lives of all those we work with, wherever they are in life’s journey.
We’re looking for a full-time Client Services Specialist. Primary job responsibilities include:
- Conducting client intakes and assessments
- Developing client care plans
- Coordinating services and conducting supervisory visits
- Maintaining client records
This position will require you to be in the office, located in Seattle’s Eastlake neighborhood. The Client Services Specialist must also be willing to travel around the greater Seattle area for client home visits: a valid WA Driver License, safe driving history, and vehicle are required for this position. Some remote work is possible.
Safety measures during the COVID-19 pandemic: we provide all appropriate protective equipment for client visits, observe distancing in our office, and have temporarily expanded opportunities for remote work. We continue to update our safety practices in accordance with the best practices recommended by leading epidemiologist experts and public health officials.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Kind and compassionate nature, along with a desire to work with seniors and others with special needs.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations: position requires continually demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to set limits and maintain professional boundaries.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and work through a variety of situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, set priorities, manage time and multi-task
- High level of attention to detail.
- Eagerness to work as part of team in a collaborative and cooperative manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience in senior care or social services; OR equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Verbal and written command of the English language, including excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Ability and aptitude with technology necessary for successful day-to-day functioning, including: various databases, Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet technology.
- Valid Washington state driver’s license and driving record with no disqualifying events.
- Ability to drive and possession of a reliable and insured vehicle.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States of America.
- Criminal background check and driving record with no disqualifying events.
BENEFITS THAT WE OFFER
- PTO- Sick and Vacation
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Remote work opportunities
- Travel time and mileage compensation for travel to client homes
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to HR@withalittlehelp.com.